TruVoice Dashboard

Did you know you can influence our product roadmap? Add, comment and vote on ideas to help us improve TruVoice. We’re reviewing feedback continuously and look forward to adding your suggestions.

How can we improve the Dashboard?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a tile which identifies key accounts for marketing use (case studies, potential references, solution champion)

I would like to be able to quickly identify key accounts for content creation based off the questions surrounding "results achieved" from our solution and their importance level.

Account View: Indicates accounts where multiple benefits have been successfully (10-8 rating) achieved. Serves as a starting place for potential references, client interviews, etc (Data example: All 16 of our 10 ratings came from the same 5 accounts)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Customer Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add access to individual ratings on the Performance tile

The current Performance tile gives access to average ratings. However, there are times when we need access to the individual ratings. For example, if the customers' average rating is 6.2 is that because all of the ratings were in the 6-7 range or were there one or two low scores that lowered the average. In this case we need to be able to identify the respondents that proved low score in order to determine why.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)